The Administrative Manager has overall responsibility for the effective operation of the Administrative functions of the Corporate Services Department, including facility management, travel arrangements, equipment and supplies, etc. He/She is responsible for attainment of the financial goals, direct management of staff and departmental functions and compliance with all related local and federal laws. This position has the opportunity to grow into Corporate Services Manager that oversees Administrative, Legal, HR, IT, and Public Relation of the Department.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Make purchases by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Cross train with other team members of the department to familiarize the full functions of the department.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience in related fields.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Excellent computer literacy and application skills in desktop computing including, MS Excel, MS Word, and other commonly used office productivity tools.
- Skilled at researching, investigating and gathering information from internet site resources.
- Flexible and accommodating and able to go above and beyond the basic expectations when required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills.
- Experience and knowledge in risk management and evaluation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with quick response time.
- Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Professional demeanor and team player with high degree of confidentiality a must.
- Legal work status in the U.S.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed