- Ensure compliance with National and International Standards and legislation.
- Prepare paper documents for certification of upcoming model year grills being introduced, or improved from previous years.
- Collaborate with research and design teams, fully understand testing procedures to comply with 3rd party certification, Retailer protocols, and Licensor requirements.
- Evaluate the quotation of CSA testing projects to provide manager with fee and schedule options.
- Work with Laboratory to understand requirements for packaging, certification, and assembly, based on test protocols by customer and/or testing agencies.
- Propose needs and improvements to QA and RD teams based on continuous knowledge and improvements of CSA requirements.
- Ensure qualities of the products align with the standards of the manufacturer
- Ensure testing and procedures are understood and carried out properly by China Lab and QA Teams.
- Assist in Legal case process, providing sufficient amount of resources as competent support.
- Participate in training provided to Customer Service Department.
- Investigate safety concerns and complaints, coordinate with related departments, and propose final recommendations to PQA Manager.
- Monitor, evaluate, and research materials based on competitive analysis in the market.
- Participate and assist in QA Improvement projects, including design and customer service conditions that can relayed to appropriate teams. Follow up on proposed improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Open to Domestic and International travel
- Experience dealing with CSA and with other testing/certifying agencies a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Proficient with Adobe Programs (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator)
- Legal work status in the U.S. Required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed