- Work with the sales and business leadership of the organization on the sales and marketing strategy to grow existing business and open new accounts.
- Negotiate season and promotional programs and deal with national accounts.
- Keep track records of all market trends, competitive analysis and financial data of all respective accounts.
- Understand the company’s needs as well as the cultural, political and operational challenges of the U.S. markets, as well as available opportunities in the North American market.
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and lead sales team (internal and external) toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Proactively identify changes in the industries and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Negotiate purchase agreements relevant to accounts served by the National Sales Account Manager.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate and required.
- Travel overseas to work with R&D and merchandise teams in China.
- Travel domestically for various trade shows (participating and attending) to meet with clients and/or gain market insight.
- Plan, and attend product line reviews with major retailers in North America and China as required.
- Experience in sales and marketing of consumer product to retailers. Experience in the seasonal or grill category is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in sales and business development with major home centers, club business and other mass retailers.
- Be creative, innovative and dynamic with leadership qualities necessary to take the company to even higher levels of premium growth and profitability.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly language.
- Excellent problem solving capability.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environments.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Proven resource, team management, and development skills.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Frequent domestic and international travel is required.
- Must be able to work in the corporate office in Chino, CA.
- Legal work status in the U.S.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed