- Key responsibilities include: daily communication with Home Depot Merchant teams, store associate training and education, and monitoring & driving key sales performance metrics.
- The job is based in Atlanta and requires up to 30% traveling within the U.S., Canada, Mexico and China.
- Work in conjunction with Senior Vice President to establish strategies and tactics to grow both revenues and profits with The Home Depot.
- Measure/monitor weekly POS and drive actions that are focused on improvement.
- Proactively identify changes in the industries and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Establish an effective and collaborative working relationship with the Home Depot Merchandising Team.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Build new product categories to expand offering
- Attend meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
- Travel to & deliver training at THD events – Store Manager Meeting, RVP/MVP Walks, Road Shows etc.
- 5 years NAM experience within home center business.
- Seasonal products and/or grill experience preferred.
- Creative, innovative and dynamic leadership qualities necessary to take the company to even higher levels of growth and profitability.
- Solid analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly language.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environments.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed